Microsoft Alumni Network
The Microsoft Alumni Network is an impressive worldwide community of more than 48,000 alumni in 54 countries. By taking part in the Alumni Network’s Virtual Career Fair on April 22, 2021, your company will have access to quality job candidates from around the world who have rich Microsoft technical and business experience and are seeking new career opportunities. We're hosting the 2021 Virtual Career Fair in two time zones: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. BST and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. PDT. Your company can participate in one or both for the same price. You’ll meet 600+ alumni looking for full-time and part-time work.
Who is attending? • Developer, Engineering and Operations (Software Engineering, Data Science/Applied Science, User Research, UX Design, Technical Program Management)
• Sales and Marketing (Business Development and Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Technical Sales)
• Corporate Functions (HR, Recruiting, Legal, Finance)
How many people are you expecting? 600+
Who Should Exhibit?
- Employers seeking to hire technical and business talent — Microsoft experienced hires!
- Employers who wish to enhance their brand by showcasing their offerings and career opportunities to the 48,000+ Microsoft Alumni Network community.
- Professional services consulting firms & staffing organizations.
- Startups that need individuals with experience and the ability to scale.
Cost for Exhibitor Participation: $500
- Fully Customizable Booth
- Participation in separate recruiting events in North America, Europe, and more.
- Unlimited Recruiter Seats
- Full Resume Report
- Branding on Registration Page
- Unlimited Job listings at the Virtual Career Fair
- Job Board posting for the company on the Microsoft Alumni Network AlumConnect website
- Additional mentions to the Microsoft Alumni Network community via direct email and social media, where applicable
How many recruiters are permitted? Unlimited
How will the virtual event be hosted? On Brazen! Exhibitors have ample opportunity to promote their brand and content in customizable booths. Meanwhile, representatives can enjoy a comprehensive virtual experience where meeting attendees and following-up with them occurs seamlessly on a singular web-hosted platform. No downloads necessary. You're going to feel the difference! This event has enabled:
Employment Types: Full Time, Part Time, Contract
Experience: Mid-Level/Experienced, Executive/Senior Executive
Industry: Account & Finance, Administrative, Computer Science, Software & Internet, Consulting & Management, Data Science & Analytics, Engineering & Architecture, Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), Legal, Marketing, Advertising & PR, Sales
Special Criteria: Military-Friendly, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, STEM, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Veterans & Military-Spouses
Region(s): North America, Europe, Africa
Someone from the team will answer you as soon as possible.